No products in the cart.
St Ignatius Vineyard’s website address is: https://www.stignatiusvineyard.com.au (“the website”). St Ignatius Vineyard takes care to safeguard your privacy, including any personal information you provide when accessing or using their website.
Use of personal information
St Ignatius Vineyard may store and use personal details for various purposes, including (but not limited to):
- sending you email or mobile communications, such as newsletters and promotional offers;
- completing a transaction or authorising a purchase that you have requested;
- verifying the accuracy of information you have submitted;
- collecting and responding to reports of inappropriate conduct on the website;
- monitoring, administering or improving the website or developing future websites;
- auditing and investigating the use and functionality of the website;
- customising the advertising and other content on the website;
- contacting you about the website or inquiries you make through the website;
- monitoring compliance with the Terms and Conditions and other applicable agreements and policies developed from time to time; or
- for internal business purposes or the purposes disclosed at the time you provide your information.
When visitors leave comments on the website, St Ignatius Vineyard collects the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser. St Ignatius Vineyard does so for the purpose of monitoring the use of its website (including through an automated spam detection service).
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on the website, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit the website login page, St Ignatius Vineyard will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, St Ignatius Vineyard will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. These cookies will last for a pre-determined period of time but can be removed by clearing your web browser.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles, blogs or journal posts on the website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who is your data shared with?
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email. Apart from this, St Ignatius Vineyard takes reasonable care to ensure that your data is not shared with anyone else.
How long is your data retained?
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so St Ignatius Vineyard can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on the website, St Ignatius Vineyard also stores the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (although they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.